Fixes some performance issues and improves the Cyberpunk 2077 game performance. If you experience low FPS problem, you should try this mod.
This performance overhaul mod fixes performance issues for Intel & AMD users.
- AMD SMT Fix
- Spectre mitigation (both AMD and Intel benefit from this)
- Can disable async compute (this option is not active by default)
- Can disable antialiasing – TAA (this option is not active by default)
- Unlock the debug menu in the main menu so you can play around with whatever you want
- Skip start menu
- Remove pedestrians and traffic
- Console (press ~ key to open), if it doesn’t show but you see the cursor, another overlay is causing the issue (RivaTuner, Xbox Game Bar etc.)
How to Install Cyber Engine Tweaks Mod?
- Find your Cyberpunk 2077 game folder (Steam: Right Click Cyberpunk 2077 > Properties > Local Files > Browse)
- Drop all files to “your Cyberpunk 2077 folder\bin\x64”
Edit [Cyberpunk 2077 folder]/bin/x64/plugins/cyber_engine_tweaks/config.json file to match your needs, everything is customizable. All the configuration options are explained in the wiki!
Got a problem? Check the official Cyber Engine Tweaks Mod Wiki.